Nicki Thiim #17 Porsche Carrera Cup Germany 2015

Skins Nicki Thiim #17 Porsche Carrera Cup Germany 2015 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah this guy is awesome, really funny I love his YT channel guys a legend :D:D
great work on the livery Dave!
Yep he answers his fans too...
39664856934_1cc8dd9f08_z.jpg

:):thumbsup:

Wouldn't have taken nearly as long as it did, except that the template is slightly out. Had to rotate things -0.7 degrees and move across horizontally when copying from one side of the car to another... thanks for that Kunos! ;):whistling: And also I was trying to get the logo on the front splitter to be white but can't no matter what I try. Tried the alpha channel, tried the PlasticDetail.dds as well but best I could do was get it grey. Probably spent about 2 extra hours lining up from one side to the other until I worked it out and then another couple of hours trying to get the logo on the front splitter!

It's also a shame that we can't do window stickers as well for the windscreen, as it's a single texture (part of one) used for all the glass and main headlights.

Wouldn't have taken nearly as long as it did, except that the template is slightly out. Had to rotate things -0.7 degrees and move across horizontally when copying from one side of the car to another... thanks for that Kunos! ;):whistling: And also I was trying to get the logo on the front splitter to be white but can't no matter what I try. Tried the alpha channel, tried the PlasticDetail.dds as well but best I could do was get it grey. Probably spent about 2 extra hours lining up from one side to the other until I worked it out and then another couple of hours trying to get the logo on the front splitter!

It's also a shame that we can't do window stickers as well for the windscreen, as it's a single texture (part of one) used for all the glass and main headlights.
Check inside content manager you can actually generate new UV and inspect UV ,
so check the glass where you require the logos it should be on its own , I would check but dont think I have that car to be honest :)

Check inside content manager you can actually generate new UV and inspect UV ,
so check the glass where you require the logos it should be on its own , I would check but dont think I have that car to be honest :)
Yeah I found that option in content manager as it definitely helps when doing the window banners, and I use it to generate a new UV @ 4K so the lines are smaller (vs upscaling the Kunos UV). In this case it didn't help as there wasn't really anything generated by CM :)

P.S. the car is in the Porsche pack 3 dlc along with the GT3 R, the 919 hybrid 2016 and the 917K. I've not driven it myself yet :laugh: I'm picking some things to work on as an excuse to go and try a car I've not driven before. :)

Yeah I found that option in content manager as it definitely helps when doing the window banners, and I use it to generate a new UV @ 4K so the lines are smaller (vs upscaling the Kunos UV). In this case it didn't help as there wasn't really anything generated by CM :)

P.S. the car is in the Porsche pack 3 dlc along with the GT3 R, the 919 hybrid 2016 and the 917K. I've not driven it myself yet :laugh: I'm picking some things to work on as an excuse to go and try a car I've not driven before. :)
I dont really drive as much as I would love to , I own all Kunos DLC except the porsche packs ,
mainly all the DLC has something to offer I wanted so purchased the packs ,
maybe at some point I might buy them also but only own a 360 pad , so can not really enjoy the physics and driving experience not after owning some of the setups I have had so not that bothered with it ,
regarding the window UV , I do not believe Kunos stipulate anything regarding them , so must be the person who is making the glass makes them how they desire , because there is never any details there just reflection and some opacity , it makes no difference if the UV is 1mm in size compared to actually chassis paints ect ,
I always try and at least make them so if chosen they can be painted , but most of the Kunos glass is really small on a large UV and it appears to be the same on most of the cars , and not totally sure why ,
maybe @Gergo Panker can shed some light on the situation , but like I say I do not believe its a rule to make them small and not paintable :)

Nice work

Yup Nicki is great..and what a awesome personality! i always tune into his streams..though i often wonder if he is prescibed ritalin or needs to be as he is full on! :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back