1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Car Game: Get Your Demolition Kicks Early

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Next Car Game: Get Your Demolition Kicks Early

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
  2. museumsteve

Premium Member

Pre-ordered..cant wait :)
  3. this will be amazing, flatout series was very good and it probably had the best AI in all of racing games, it looked like it was controlled by a human and not computer, this will be instant buy for me
  4. Shawdad

PSN ID: Shawdad

Cool beans!
  5. Helmut Skrdla

Helmut Skrdla
    Premium Member

It sounds like a good idea and the preorder prices are fair. Yet I would be worried it ends up using Steam, which I hate... maybe they could clarify a little on DRM/Delivery Method.
  6. this is going to be AWESOME!!!
  7. Wow I am so pumped for this game. The crash junkie in me hasn't been fulfilled in many many years. Modern racing sims are a joke as far as damage modeling and crash physics go. So this is easily a day one purchase for me no matter what the reviews say. I just wish hardcore modern circuit racing sims could implement this kind of crash physics and damage modeling. But car manufacturers would never allow their precious cars to be torn to pieces in a videogame. So this "casual" racing game with fictional cars is the best we can hope for. Which looks like it'll be great fun but it still sucks that car manufacturers are such a buzzkill to the industry...
  8. Preordered. Licenses really doesn´t matter here. I think it´s really cool I hope we don´t get licensed cars or anything. Would be nice if we could model our own cars somewhat more then just the paint jobs :)
  9. I'm In!