News about WTCC 2014

If you have informations concerning WTCC pack 2014,don't hesitate to post messages here....

32967190a.jpg

68989924b.jpg

https://twitter.com/chardon_jf/status/558915646507851777/photo/1

Given the choice, we'd rather not do experiences anymore and instead provide the content in just a pack, and if the series comes with specific gameplay rules, then allowing them through the entir game is what makes us happy at least :)
I agree with this; I believe that splitting the game into separate parts can be confusing for new players, many of whom get pretty angry about the business model anyway. Most of the bad reviews on Steam are related to this, and must put a lot of people off downloading and paying for content, so anything that makes the experience {:) }simpler has got to be better. Also you can just buy the content you want, rather than a load of cars you might never drive, or tracks you might never drive on.
I`m not a big fan of FWD cars, but I`ll have all the tracks you can throw at me :D

Yeah it's a bit of the same deal in-house actually, about FWD cars, but can totally see them growing on me while they are being made.

Regarding the tracks being release, yeah it's going to be a nice beginning of the year with new tracks, but also updates of our already released WTCC tracks, like Moscow for example, which received a sound barrier wall all around turn 2. That will obviously come as a free update if you own Moscow already. Just an example.

RRRE 2015-02-06 09-50-17-93.jpg RRRE 2015-02-06 09-48-32-44.jpg

So the screenshot is not ingame graphics? I thought so due to hat green dot.
But indeed looking too good for a video game...
Nope it's not... the most visible thing that leads you to that is the lens distortion. If you take a look at the CITROEN banner you can see the wide-angle lens distortion caused by the optic they used. R3E cams don't have such effect.

I totally prefer FWD cars, having raced them on tracks years ago and had various track days with others more recently.

For me, it has to be WTCC, BTCC and Mini Challenge for that reason.

I buy other things more to support the developers, but I'll always prefer the FWD racing.

(I'm missing out on a lot of racing now owing to a broken shoulder and the gym time I'm spending 3 days a week trying to get fit again. Unfortunately, the Gym Classes only run at the same times as the RD events. *grumbles*)

I own pretty much all the content in R3E but it's the WTCC that I enjoy the most, both offline and online. DTM '92 has been great in multiplayer but WTCC consistently provides close, intense racing. I really enjoy FWD handling characteristics, to the point where I rarely drive the WTCC BMW.

The disdain that FWD cars receive from sim racers isn't fair. They are every bit as fun and challenging as RWD cars, it's just a different challenge.

Has anyone got any idea when we can expect this to be released? The TC1 cars look like they'll be a lot of fun with the extra power and aero performance, and a bit of a challenge for someone used to RWD cars in sims like me.

Has anyone got any idea when we can expect this to be released? The TC1 cars look like they'll be a lot of fun with the extra power and aero performance, and a bit of a challenge for someone used to RWD cars in sims like me.
No approximate release date has been given but I would assume it's not far off given that we've seen plenty of screenshots. I'm hoping WTCC 2014 hits in the next month or so as I'm really eager to play it.

Something else I've noticed is the lack of images of the 2014 Honda Civic, or at least I don't recall seeing any. We've been shown the Citroen, Chevrolet and Lada so perhaps the Honda is still work-in-progress?

So wrong. So awesome!

BTW, don't think I didn't notice the 935 FABCAR (in a Martini Racing livery)running down the Mulsanne straight which is about to be overtaken by, what looks like, a Renault Alpine Prototype. You know, on the second monitor there. Well...I noticed!!

So exciting. Big fan here...Hurry up!:)

So wrong. So awesome!

BTW, don't think I didn't notice the 935 FABCAR (in a Martini Racing livery)running down the Mulsanne straight which is about to be overtaken by, what looks like, a Renault Alpine Prototype. You know, on the second monitor there. Well...I noticed!!

So exciting. Big fan here...Hurry up!:)
Thats a real Porsche "Moby Dick" 935 with the long tail addition. I WANTS

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%