1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to race!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Josh Garcia, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Well... after some time i decided to purchase RACE injection on steam for $29.99. Couldnt find any coupons during the holiday sale, and i must say after getting my g27, i love this game. So if there is still anyone out there like me pondering on the purchase GET IT! Also apply for a license here (free), Find to hard a clean race.
    Looking forward to seeing some of you on the RD server when my license is approved!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcom Josh, enjoy the racing here. We have plenty of RACE events on weekly basis :)
  3. also new here, josh ive just got the playseat and g27 and im loving race07, looking to join a few races/leagues and try a few mods/new skins. love the look of the btcc.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Welcome to the the world of Race and Race Department!
  5. Thanks for the welcomes! Id really like to get a playseat, but when i got my g27, i could only afford an $18.00 tv dinner tray. It works for now.

*Quick edit: As i said, i purchased RACE: Injection, What am i missing from this combined pack so i can go ahead and pick everything else up.

EDIT 2:
    Well after doing some reading in this thread, http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/recommended-race-series-games-to-buy.44507/ , Looks like alls i need is EVO