1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New to race!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Josh Garcia, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Well... after some time i decided to purchase RACE injection on steam for $29.99. Couldnt find any coupons during the holiday sale, and i must say after getting my g27, i love this game. So if there is still anyone out there like me pondering on the purchase GET IT! Also apply for a license here (free), Find to hard a clean race.
    Looking forward to seeing some of you on the RD server when my license is approved!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcom Josh, enjoy the racing here. We have plenty of RACE events on weekly basis :)

3. also new here, josh ive just got the playseat and g27 and im loving race07, looking to join a few races/leagues and try a few mods/new skins. love the look of the btcc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Welcome to the the world of Race and Race Department!

5. Thanks for the welcomes! Id really like to get a playseat, but when i got my g27, i could only afford an $18.00 tv dinner tray. It works for now.

-Josh

*Quick edit: As i said, i purchased RACE: Injection, What am i missing from this combined pack so i can go ahead and pick everything else up.

EDIT 2:
    Well after doing some reading in this thread, http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/recommended-race-series-games-to-buy.44507/ , Looks like alls i need is EVO