New to FSR, so please help

Hi people of Formula Simracing,
I never raced in a league before so please be kind to me xD.
I really want to join your league (World Trophy), but there are still a few things I don't understand.
- It's the team subject. When I want to register for the league, do I need to create my own or can I join an existing team? I think it has to do with this: http://www.racedepartment.com/fsr-n...cluding-numbers-abbreviations.html#post762745
- The total costs are €26?
- What should I do with a team manager?

Hi and welcome:)
You can make your own team to drive! Or alternatly check the other thread team and driver vacancies and see if there is a team currently looking for drivers!
I think silverline was looking at one point but the position could be already taken.
Good luck and enjoy the racing;)

Looking at the above answer I can register as a driver and join the World Trophy and pay the €26 but not sure if this also takes into account registration of a new team which I will probably have to create unless I get lucky and a vacancy is open. I will check the thread team and driver vacancies also. Hopefully see you on track soon!

I would recommend to you, that you first try to find a team before paying anything.
If you find a team you could get lucky and the team pays the license for you or if not you just have to pay the license only as the team exists allready and they payed their team license allready. Once you can´t find a team and still want to drive by creating your own team you can register yourself and then make one single payment covering the team and driver license.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back