New RaceRoom 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Previews Revealed!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 5.jpg

Sector3 Studios have revealed a first preview of the upcoming Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience in the very near future.

Due to form the first of an initial three Porsche DLC packages, the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup will be made available as part of the upcoming December build update, due to release as additional paid content alongside two other as yet undisclosed vehicles from the German racing marque.

RaceRoom Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 1.jpg

Real wheel drive, 485hp and coming in a standardised 'spec' performance, the 911 GT3 Cup car is world renowned for both the competitive and popular nature of the various national and international one make series under which it competes.

RaceRoom Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 4.jpg

A little while ago we had the opportunity to try this still in development car for ourselves, and we were very impressed! Check out our early impressions in the video below:

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively to PC on a free to play platform with additional content available at a further cost.

Love RaceRoom? Want to share the excitement with your fellow community members? No worries, we have all this and more at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum right here at RaceDepartment:
RaceRoom Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 3.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to some Porsche action in RaceRoom? What other models from the brand would you like to see included? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
Very excited about the ever growing GT3 cars to be sure. Someone educate me please, can you race multi-class events in RR and if not any speculation as this being a possibility in the near future?
The cars are quite nice, but I would love to see a few more classic tracks on offer.

Steve Bird

Come On Williams!
Premium
Please bring us night racing, not cars. I've already had my wallet milked to death on cars and tracks and I don't use 80-% of them, especially ones that have multiple different paid iterations every year.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000