• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

New Primaguida helmet - Fhase one: ideas

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Primaguida, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Primaguida

Primaguida

Ratings:
    +153
    Hello community :)

Before make my virtual helmet (i will organize a little contest with a small prize), I have to think and find new ideas.
    You can help me in two ways:
    - show yours (i will try to not copy if i like very much ;) )
    - show your favouirite real helmet

These are my thought;
    - colours symbolize my race concept
    - only one part alterable through years, subordinate to the team colour (you never now :cautious: :p ).
    - shapes and/or illustrations with meanings. I like two horses, a white and a black, running in the same direction; the Malaspina castle (it's my village symbol) and another Italy sign.
    - nickname "Primaguida", in cursive

These are my favourite real helmets; the first one for emotional reasons (it's my favourite pilot), second and third becouse of the whole and the mirror effect.

G. Villeneuve
    [​IMG]

J. Alesi
    [​IMG]

J. Trulli
    [​IMG]

I will try to post this message in a general section of racedepartemen forum as well, if there are no problems.
    Thank you very much ;)