FM4 New Perks for VIP Members on Forza 4

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hi guys, just reading on the Forza website, you can now buy VIP membership for 1400 Microsoft (I know it's a rather high fee) If you already a VIP member by buying the Limited Edition Game you do not need to buy this. Now though there are new perks for the VIP members and they are in BOLD below, some underneath are the same as the original. There is more on the following link... http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/forza_4_vip_membership/
  • Five (5) Limited Collector’s Edition cars: 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge, 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, 2010 Noble M600, 2011 RUF Rt 12 R
  • VIP members will save 400 MS points off the purchase price of the Forza Motorsport 4 Porsche Expansion Pack, available on May 22 (NOTE: VIP members should purchase the Porsche Expansion Pack via the Forza Motorsport 4 in-game Marketplace to receive the discounted purchase price)
  • Exclusive in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team (such as custom-liveried cars, in-game credits, etc.)
  • VIP Rivals Mode Events: VIP members have access to exclusive monthly Rivals Mode events in Forza Motorsport 4
  • Expanded Storefront: VIP members receive an extra page per category where they can feature additional photographs, tuning setups, vinyl groups, designs, replays, etc.
  • Expanded MyForza Gallery Space: VIP’s can store an additional two videos and/or Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery
  • VIP icon affixed to their Gamertag in Forza Motorsport 4

I just upgraded to Vip for the extra cars and rebate on the porsche pack.
Because I missed out on the collector's edition when it got launched.
Although the price was only 1200MS points instead of the 1400 bradley states.
And any discount on the porsche pack is always welcome. Plus got a nice icon extra to my name :cool:

Pretty chuffed they offer discount for the Porsche Pack. Love getting free cars gifted to me too, got the Top Secret S15 today.....OMG!! slippy sloo.
Pretty nice car. :)
GetPhoto.ashx

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back