New Niels Heusinkveld Talk & Drive Video - iRacing

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Talk and Drive Nissan.jpg

In the latest of Niels Heusinkvelds 'Talk and Drive' videos, the popular Dutchman tries his hand at something completely different... the iRacing Nissan GTP ZX!

Niels Heusinkveld is now well known as the man behind the physics at Reiza Studios, and as such he has released several rather interesting 'Talk and Drive' videos showcasing a number of new content additions to Reiza developed games in recent years. Today Niels tries his hand at something completely different, driving the latest Group C machine to be released for iRacing.com! Watch the video below to see how the physics expert rates the latest iRacing offering.

Talk and Drive Episode 20 - iRacing Video:

Bringing the second IMSA generation car to the sim, the Nissan GTP ZX Turbo has been made available for purchase alongside the admirable Audi A90 Quattro. Born of the desire to beat the all concurring Porsche 962, the Japanese factory spent four seasons racing in the IMSA series until clinching its first Manufacturers title in 1989. The '89 season was a successful one for Nissan, and to celebrate that success iRacing have lovingly recreated the car for players to enjoy within iRacing.

For those of you how are perhaps less familiar with the Nissan story, iRacing have recorded a nice documentary launch trailer video for the car that can be seen below.

The 1989 Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo Launch Trailer:

Check out the iRacing sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. Join in the conversation today!

Did you enjoy the latest video from Niels as he focuses on the new iRacing content? Have you tried the Nissan GTP ZX yourself? Did you enjoy Niels trying a different simulation for his Talk & Drive videos? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Is that th8rs or th8a he's using? I'm surprised he uses such a "low end" shifter when everything else is so highend.

Don't get me wrong, I have both shifters and really like them but I'm sure there's something much better on the market and one would think that Niels himself uses only highend stuff.

Or maybe it's really a statement how good th8rs/a actually is.

Is that th8rs or th8a he's using?

I was asking myself the same question but shrugged it off. Looks like one, but with a sawed-off stick to make the throw feel shorter.

I'm thinking about making that kind of "modification" to my th8 all the time because I liked the quick action of the g27's shifter better , and now I cannot unsee a modded th8 in his video :D

I was asking myself the same question but shrugged it off. Looks like one, but with a sawed-off stick to make the throw feel shorter.

I'm thinking about making that kind of "modification" to my th8 all the time because I liked the quick action of the g27's shifter better , and now I cannot unsee a modded th8 in his video :D
Maybe he is just using a custom version of his own shifter. As you can check out in this video.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back