New Machine needs new BTB Lic.

Finally got a machine that will handle all the things btb will let us do, but my problem is i am unable to upload new specs (greyed out). Do I have to wait until my current Lic. expires? That's going to be a while.

From http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net/

Important:
Some people have been altering their computers system date in order to get other software running. Such an action, when running BTB may trigger the protection software into thinking that the license has expired. If you have run BTB whilst your system date has been set to an improper time (such as a year in advance), you will need to set the number of Months to 18. If you fail to do so then you will need to wait for the current license to expire before you are able to submit a new HardwareId.txt file.

This reply is useless mate. The BTB website will tell you when and when you can not re apply for the license, it has nothing to do with the date set on your pc. That would just make your current pc license no good, and what most folks do is set the date BACK.
I am looking to see if there is anything Brendon Pywell can do, even though the next Track Creator leaves this one in the dust. But thanks anyway.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.