New layout Australia Catalunya.

Misc New layout Australia Catalunya. 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So... in Barcelona car is slowing down on the modded road and ai just can,t take that cornerr properly. In Melbourne, ai is slowing down at ,, new layout ,, and smashes into the wall when its back at normal road. I think in Meulberne its impossible but at Barcelona there is a chance

Wow, I have same idea a long time ago, nice job! Anyway, it will be great if you change layout Abu Dhabi on turn 5
Keep up.
1654299747305.png

Wow, I have same idea a long time ago, nice job! Anyway, it will be great if you change layout Abu Dhabi on turn 5
Keep up.
View attachment 571604
Dojet a předjet.Auta se pohybují po souřadnicích na mapě okruhu.Je jich asi 400.Například, id 130 :654:10:-300.id 131 :650:10:-308.(jede do prava o 4: vyška nad mapou zustala stejná 10:jede dolů o 8.Najdi sobor v Abu Dhabi>round_0>era2013>ai track.soubor ai track budeš muset odkodovat ego file converter.Open the Notepad window and find those (id) points and edit. Find the circuit map and its location. According to the map it's all the way to the left. Look for the id with the largest possible first value. 10 to 15 (id) points before that. And give it a try. This is a tutorial on how to manually adjust it on other tracks. The circuit map is on the monitor in the garage. Good luck

Attachments

• IMG_20220603_195613.jpg
    IMG_20220603_195613.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 61
Translation of the first sentence from the previous post. Reach and overtake. Cars move in coordinates on the circuit map. There are about 400 of them. For example, id 130: 654: 10: -300.id 131: 650: 10: -308. (Goes to the right by 4: height above the map stayed the same 10: goes down at 8.Find the file in Abu Dhabi> round_0> era2013> ai track.file ai track you will have to decode ego file converter

This is a question for people who can repair 3d models of F1 cars 2014, Maybe someone is already trying
but it's complicated or the track models are in a file that hasn't been decoded yet I don't know I can only repaint 2d.3d is complicated for me It would like some tutorial for F1 2014, cars, track, But I didn't find anything he managed to edit the track I've already asked on the forum but no one says anything, Or any of the other games that does the track will tell you what the problem is.

This is a question for people who can repair 3d models of F1 cars 2014, Maybe someone is already trying
but it's complicated or the track models are in a file that hasn't been decoded yet I don't know I can only repaint 2d.3d is complicated for me It would like some tutorial for F1 2014, cars, track, But I didn't find anything he managed to edit the track I've already asked on the forum but no one says anything, Or any of the other games that does the track will tell you what the problem is.
if we all help you i think it's possible

I tried it and it didn't work for me, I tried the one you did and the same thing happens as when I tried it, all the cars go out of control when you modify the line, it didn't work for me, upload a video to see because it doesn't work for me mod of the new layout, and in australia the road is closed with some protections. salu2

Last edited:
when I overdo it and I put a point behind the barrier so it hits and put does not continue, the error will be weaker in the speed of the computer it counts slowly and al hits, try to set the graphics to the lowest possible resolution. before it hit the barrier, we managed to do it according to my computer and my set mod T.G. 1.04 and grip mod medium, id points have track limits maybe they have to be adjusted. And also the angle will have to adjust, too many tasks to make everything work as it should.

artificial intelligence in the game F1 2014, calculates between the points the speed curve and the limits of the track, when we adjust it so it adds speed changes the curve and the limit of the track is behind the barriers so it sends him there, good luck, adjust slowly and try to infinity.

And what catalunya turn 10, there it works for you, there learn to fix id points, barriers are far enough, id points 177 to 199, and you will see how it goes, there I learned me. My line is not ideal so someone can improve.

We know how it can be done, but there is one big problem - the AI and the player slow down outside the track. How can this be fixed? Otherwise, the speed will not work correctly.
it means a complete rework for the track (where the tarmac, the grass, etc. is) is required. on the run off areas which is 'tarmac', the cars often loses grip and reduces its speed after a set amount of time - I've no idea whether this is hard coded or not. anyways it's not impossible to re-forge a new layout for the tracks, I think the TRACKSPLIT.PSSG file indicates which area is grass, gravel, etc. on each track - that comes from the nodes, not the textures. as EGO PSSG Editor ain't supporting editing nodes that much, I think (an)other external program(s) shall be used as well.

to clarify my point about tracksplit.pssg file function, when I played F1 2013 at the Canada track, there was all grass in the run off at turns 8 & 9 chicane. I kept the original files, and implemented F1 2014 Canada's TRACKSPLIT.PSSG file, that area would become tarmac and when I ran over it, there was no effect of 'grass' at all - instead, the effect of 'tarmac'.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back