New Jersey detials have been revealed

Looks liek the details we're revealed earlier today.... something tells me this is going to be very boring *Valencia springs to mind"

new-jersey-f1-2013-street-t.jpg

Full Image Here
Plans for the street track in New Jersey which will host America’s second F1 race next year have been revealed online.
The design by Hermann Tilke confirm the proposed 5.15km (3.2-mile) layout that was revealed when therace was announced last October.

The clockwise layout will have its start/finish line next to the ferry terminal by the Hudson River.
The track will cross a bridge over a railway after which the cars’ passage through a series of natural curves will be slowed by the addition of a chicane.

The final part of the lap include a long, high-speed stretch from the turn 17 hairpin to a pair of 90-degree turns which return the cars to the start/finish straight and pit complex.

source

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
This GP will be all about the scenery. Must be awesome to watch and hear F1 and look towards one of the, if not the, most beautiful skylines in the world :)

I am really curious if New Yorkers will be interested at all in the Formula 1 GP. Could be the sports big break thru in the States or a massive failure.

once upon a time they had plans to have a London GP, that never went anywhere :(

the layout is like Montreal, Skyline will be Epic, but personally i think this will be a boring dull race.... im skeptical :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000