1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

new here and looking for mods

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by raymondjtoth, Sep 5, 2014.

1. hi still new here what a good f1 mod with track pack for rfacotr 1 sorry bad speller im austic and got other mods in my rfactor1 not what all recamend

2. ok thanks any updates i need for mod thanks?

3. <snip>

mod edit - text removed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@SmashingPants67

RD does not approve of, support, or allow discussion about cracked or pirated software.

5. Sorry about that. Did you bought the game?

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Yup, but I bought rFactor 2 .....

7. Buy rF1 and try

8. i bought rfactor 1 im in usa cost me i think if rember right 39.99 when first came out for got to add this

9. once buy it isi send you key in email and i got the key in email them had to get the new update also hate when do that update to new build

10. ok dont like this any realistic f1 mod for rfactor1 from 2012 on up we will go as low as 2013 and that have realistic track pack to go with it thanks?

11. anyone

12. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

OK guys, just for information regarding this thread.

I just want to make it clear that @raymondjtoth the OP of this thread does own rFactor. I have seen his support emails and other info regarding his purchase of rFactor.

I only blocked pirate information posted by another member, not raymondjtoth.

13. ok dont like this any realistic f1 mod for rfactor1 from 2012 on up we will go as low as 2013 and that have realistic track pack to go with it thanks?

14. Melv

Melv
    Premium Member

Hi @raymondjtoth
    For rfactor 1 try the below:-

F1 WCP 2013 -- Very good
    F1 TOTAL 2012/2013 -- Very good
    F1 RFT 2012 -- Very Good, Only multiplayer edition so you will need to create talent files yourself
    F1 IMT - 2012/2013 -- Good

VFR F1 2014 - Decent, havent played much
    WCP F1 2014 - Decent, havent played much

The first 2 in the list are my personal favourites. Tracks are good, AI pretty good with some tweaks. Driving feels good (I am no professional and neither am I very good at driving but I enjoy these 2 mods the most)

Attached is a analysis I did on mods and track packs some time back (during my rfactor addition phase :p it compares mods with different combination of trackpacks)

Hope this helps. Enjoyyy!!!

Attached Files:

15. hi @
    [​IMG]
    Melroy Vaz is there any track pack to go with these thanks

16. Melv

Melv
    Premium Member

@raymondjtoth
    Yes there are. Each of those mods come with their own track pack. If you go to the sites of the mods e.g. WCP-series.com you will find the downloads for the mod and track pack. Same for all the other mods as well.

17. sorry dumb q

18. Melv

Melv
    Premium Member

no questions dumb, were all here to help :D

19. thanks