1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guy

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Hubert Smolders, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Hi guys, i'm totally new here but not so new on the planet. 41 yrs old now and counting...

But one thing i still love to do, racing in GTL. hehe...
    I was looking already a long time (whole night...) for a good GTL'r forum and not sooo familiar with this forum thingie, but i hope this will be allright.:redface:
    Hi again, and hope to meet you all on track etc...

greets from Huub
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

:welcome: Huub :)
  3. Welcome. Hope to see you soon in the Racing Club. :)
  4. Thank you guys! :)

You will see me overthere, for sure.
    I also saw a GTL league forming. It's prob to late for signing up on that isn't it?

5. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

6. i see, i see :)
    tx for the fast responses.

Luckily it is just started in oct, that's a relief, i can practice indeed in the club with you guys, before entering the league.
    Application has been filled in, woopie!

8. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Welcome Huub good to see more dutchies
  9. Belgium. :D
  10. Bram

Ah thats almost the same. One more political crisis in Belgium and we come marching in to liberate the Flanders :D

11. @ Hubert: Welcome to the club fellow Belgian!

@ Bram: You will all be stuck at the ring round Antwerp, Belgian's finest defence mechanism for intruding forces :D
  12. Bram

@Hubert: your application is process buddy, clicky and you are now a full member of the club

@Kris: so very true, what a hell is that road. We don't want that for sure, give it to the french please :)
  13. The more people talk about this, the more i could think it should be like that. We ain't done #*& for like 4 years now.
    What is this country doing??

Enough politics, tx for the warm welcome. :)