1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods New gauge for Dirt by Greekman v1

The original mod

Still, I don't downvote quality unlike you. I don't care, this is for the people, not for "stars"

Anyway thanks for this. I made mine proudly unoriginal. Remember, Apple claimed they invented the first portable mp3 player and rounded edges but they didn't. But they did make a good product however I hate their lies that they were first, it's childish behavior.

Next version save to compressed pssg, saves space like the original.
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
  2. u had to say only that was my idea..I this world ideas give money,its up to u next time
  3. everyone can understund its a copy....
  4. And now they know yours is a copy too.

You see that link? They too have a flashing red. That's the only thing from that and yours that I copied. The tach I did from scratch, because anyway you saved the pssg in uncompressed format.

I would have not ever said anything back, had you messaged me privately to sort this out. But because you had the GALL to give me a bad rating and pretend like you invented it, like that Apple being first thing, I stopped being friendly. I respect those that respect me. You just put people down, so I put you down for your hipocrisy.
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  5. Bro i am sry dont have free time answer to stupids..u made it a big discuss.I posted long time ago in my fb group also i have the conversetions between me and a friend about how to do it.The circle red has a yellow colour also in its my create..u just copy it and made some changes.Plz stop it i dont have free time for u.As i told u u have to say only that was Greekman s idea,or if u wanted tell me do together version 2.People know me about my mods
  6. Haha, I'm stupid? I wasn't the one who started it. I wasn't the one who voted someone's thing 1 star because they improved it. I knew you weren't the first. But eh, you don't seem to get it.

You do whatever you want bro. I'm glad people are modding this, I'm tired of 100 skins, I like useful functional mods!

CHECK THE LINK, the red center was done in APRIL 2015, and they made a more recent one on that site. Thats how I knew about these mods in the first place. Greekman, whatever man, I don't need to put my name all over a mod.
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
  7. u still continue...ok doctor said tell u yes..ok u are superstar