New content #Preview# Cooper tires USF2000

But it seems it's adjustable .

Yes, it's adjustable in race mode, that's way i asked. ;)

In replay mode it is not adjustable. :( All cars including your own use the oppenent volume?

@Marcel Offermans , sorry for tagging you here. Don't know who else to tag.
The sound levels in the .sfx can be adjusted, it doesn't take long to adjust and test with default ingame settings.
As example: MikeeCZ his caterham 7 has nicely balanced volumes: ingame and in replay.

Last edited:
Looks like fun!

@Gijs van Elderen can I ask an unrelated question... is there a way to adjust the size of the position bar (top-center in this video) and/or text in the driver list (top-right in this video). Ever since I created a new profile or deleted the graphic settings files mine are like those in this video - use to look much better on mine (very large now - running 3440x1440) but I don't remember what I did some years back to change. Thanks.

Looks like fun!

@Gijs van Elderen can I ask an unrelated question... is there a way to adjust the size of the position bar (top-center in this video) and/or text in the driver list (top-right in this video). Ever since I created a new profile or deleted the graphic settings files mine are like those in this video - use to look much better on mine (very large now - running 3440x1440) but I don't remember what I did some years back to change. Thanks.

No, you can't change it. But you can choose different HUD layouts. The one in the video is the default.

Go to: Options ==> HUD (or something like that) There you can choose a HUD.
BTW: Wedge HUD is a nice one, it's available on steam and has some different configurations.

This is a good beginner's modern formula car with adjustable aerodynamics. Speed and grip of default setup are good. Tire wear appears if you overdrive, though I haven't checked how much grip falls off (hey, the car's only been available for about 2 hours, LOL).

Only disappointment I've found so far is the AI can't drive on a wet track even though they automatically installed the wet tires.

UPDATE: renaming player.JSON and letting rF2 create a new one solved the AI problem for me.

Studio 397 is turning on their server for multiplayer with this car.

Last edited:
See http://www.usf2000.com. Looks like a 30-minute race format. Tracks scheduled 2015-2017 include the usual suspects:
St. Petersburg street course
NOLA
Barber
Indianapolis GP
Lucas Oil Raceway oval
Toronto street course
Mid-Ohio
Laguna Seca
COTA
Road America
Homestead road course
Iowa Speedway oval
Watkins Glen w/boot & bus stop

This is a good beginner's modern formula car with adjustable aerodynamics. Speed and grip of default setup are good. Tire wear appears if you overdrive, though I haven't checked how much grip falls off (hey, the car's only been available for about 2 hours, LOL).

Only disappointment I've found so far is the AI can't drive on a wet track even though they automatically installed the wet tires.

UPDATE: renaming player.JSON and letting rF2 create a new one solved the AI problem for me.

Studio 397 is turning on their server for multiplayer with this car.

How old was your .PLR file? Any idea what could cause that?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back