• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

New Clamp-On Tabletop Handlebar Systems

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by doubledragoncc, Jan 14, 2013.

1. doubledragoncc

doubledragoncc

Ratings:
    +17
    New Clamp-On Tabletop Handlebar Systems

For Street Bikes

[​IMG]

For MotoX and those who want a horizontal axis

[​IMG]

2. Lee Knight

Lee Knight

Ratings:
    +240
    Any chance of some prices for both these & the sit on version please?
    Im looking forward to finally being able to try GPBikes properly with one of these...
    Sorry if you've already answered this question elsewhere...
    Oh, & just a thought, would it help to streamline production if the 2 above samples were combined?
    Sort of undo a couple of knobs or latches & then slide or swivel into the other position?
    Either way, good on you for attempting something to fill the void!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. doubledragoncc

doubledragoncc

Ratings:
    +17
    OK, I am getting really to thinking people here dont read what I post!!! SO. Here is a simple summary of facts.

A: I build MY own systems
    B: The handlebar controls come complete with my gearing system, pre wired, pre cabled and configured.
    C: I dont make toys!!!
    D: The throttle, front brake, clutch and steering are all going through a separate gear to each potentiometer of their own.
    E: I dont destroy G25/27 system function, I replace the foot controls completely with a D9 Sub.
    F: I build each unit by hand
    G: I use Steel, Ali and not plastic
    H: Each system takes a week to build
    I: I custom build, how deep are your pockets?
    J: Yes I ride in real life, for 36 years now and 7 as a professional medical courier
    K: I ship world wide
    L: I like women
    M: If I sent you the system in parts you could not build it and make it work correctly
    N: You cant break the system, it will break you first
    O: I throw a lot of the parts on the floor to see if they break after I build them
    P: I am not Logitech
    Q: I am trying to give not take to the community
    R: Every system is modular, you can upgrade
    S: Simply live for this ****
    T: Try making one yourself if you dont like mine
    U: U need to know what your talking about before you comment about my systems
    V: V makes me think of women again
    W: My systems WILL give you satisfaction
    X: Xpect to see a system for cars and bikes soon
    Y: You need to learn to read a post at least twice
    Z: The end

Ok thought I would add some points and lightness to the post. Here are the pics from the CLamp on frame I made today, not finished yet but you will get the idea. I also included a pic of the original prototype gearbox for the handlebars so you might understand the bars come COMPLETE.

[​IMG]

This is the Clamp-On system I built today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Clamp-On system will come with a wooden base over the top mount where you can put a keyboard, your coke cola or beer

Hope this answers a few questions

4. Patroclus

Patroclus

Ratings:
    +1
    This piece looks promising. I have no room in my office for the riding setup. Having a handlebar controller with the same footprint as my simwheel is necessary.