F1 2011 New Career Team Choice

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Now that i am going down the path of No-Assist racing i am going to start a new career but i can't decide what team will the better choice for my first season so i thought i would ask my fellow members to vote for their choice :).

I will be using cockpit view, manual gears and no assists.

yes i would go along with Williams, but don't expect miracles... if you are a couple of seconds off the pace, you will be well down the field in all races on Legend. If you are easily demoralized, then you could go no assists on Pro level for the first season which should give you a couple of podiums (and a better seat for S2), then up to Legend for S2.

you could go no assists on Pro level for the first season which should give you a couple of podiums (and a better seat for S2), then up to Legend for S2.

Thanks for the advice Steve. That seems like a good way to start which will ease me in gently to no assists racing. Hopefully by the end of S1 i will have improved enough to move the AI to Legend, and maybe even 100% races lol.

A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the thread and to the poll. As the majority of the votes were for Williams then that will be my team of choice for S1.

I will start with TCS on and Autobox whilst I drop the racing line and once I feel confident with that I will then work on dropping the remaining assists of TCS/Autobox.

A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the thread and to the poll. As the majority of the votes were for Williams then that will be my team of choice for S1.

I will start with TCS on and Autobox whilst I drop the racing line and once I feel confident with that I will then work on dropping the remaining assists of TCS/Autobox.

I dropped the Racing Line last. Actually around a month ago. Before that I was driving with it. It's not a problem tho, you may drop it whenever you want. Concentrate on the TC and Gearbox. Both slow you down.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back