1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

New build coming this wednesday

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Kevin Watts, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Chris Page posted this official announcement at the iRacing forums regarding downtime to the service Wednesday, 27th April.

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Rocking me chair waiting. Pondering whether to click on NetkarP but I have decided not to until we finish SM league. After solely racing on NkP and going back to iR , took me a good while to get to grips with the car and feel.

So lets talk about CR6 @ Sebring at night then. Anyone interested to fill up the grid if a server mysteriously shows up?

3. add Mustang and I will be there :cool:

4. No.... will be too busy watching Barcelona -vs- Real Madrid on the box.

iRacing may have just shipped a new build, but it ain't my ultimate priority in life to have to run it the minute it goes live, lol.

:):):):):)

5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Update is ready gents.

Start ur engines

6. Downloading now, all 538mb of it. Now I am setting here closely watch that little blue bar move across the screen. Half way there... less then 2 mins left, I'm starting to get light headed. I have about 20 mins before the wife gets home and it still saying 2 mins to go!!!!!!! 37 sec... 20... 22:mad:!! 6, 0!!! Ok that was just the download it is installing now, bummer. Still waiting. OMG this is taking forever. Done, bye.

7. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

^^lolz