Never old to start

Hi,
I cant help myself.. I just cant, I have to ask for your real racing experiences. My dream, from my child age, is to become a racer. But you know, thats something with you have to already born, and the best into rich family, or racing family. But what have to do guy, who has no rich family, no racing family? well, I wont be talking about skill... it is something everyone has to find out himself...

I am just much excited only from the thinking, how I could make it... I love thinking about it, how much I will suffer for collecting enough money for the first car, how I will be gaining the lost of everything I have built just for racing, my study, my friends... from the first car, it will be first race... and then? Maybe I will be good enough, maybe not, but I'd love to think how I am hardly climbing to the my best... and there, who knows what will happen, I love the previous part much more :)

I am just very antiquated guy and thats how I think.. I just love it...

So, I am asking - has someone to share anything? Did someone his dream to be the truth? Similar dream, like I have? or will just this thread fall into forgotten in a while? It only up to you :)

I used to think similarly to that, but then I realised what a big step it is, I've raced guys who have been British and all Irish karting events and completely whooped me, I think I just realised it's impossible to make the step into real racing, just because of the amount of money it takes, and because of the lack of talent I have to do well.

But all the best for you mate, would be a great story if you could make it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back