netKar PRO

nKpro Racing Club on GPCOS

Hi there guys,

as stated by title, now for nK club races only we have a GPCOS section giving us the ability to create club race report

what you have to do to use it ?
just click "League" botton at the top of Forum page, create your profile (if not already done automatically by RD) and log in GPCOS, put in your GPCOS "profile" your nK in game name that is something like "name_surname_1234567" (you can find it in your ingame profile section) without it I can't parse results, done

you don't have to do nothing more, just race :cool:

SO PLEASE BEFORE START YOUR FIRST CLUB EVENT ENSURE YOU HAVE A GPCOS PROFILE AS ABOVE TO AVOID ANY SYSTEM ISSUES

if you would like you can subscribe your team for "nkpro club" and than join it in that league .... more simple to do rathen than explain ... :cool:

a very big thank to Yoeri Gijsen for creating this Club section on GPCOS :D

so now guys let's show me who is the best nK drivers here at RD :car:

ciao

thank you Philip

remeber guys, to let GPCOS parse LOGs correctly you have to put in your GPCOS "profile" your nK in game name that is something like "name_surname_1234567" (you can find it in your ingame profile section) without it I can't parse results ...

important: RD GPCOS section will be used to create club result report, it is not intended as a legaue page, this means no point scored

thanks for you collaboration
ciao

ps first post updated accordingly

A word of warning. If you haven't previously used GPCOS for a league, you will have had an ccount set up for you when the rankings started, it was automated and will use your forum name and email address.

A Ranodom password will have been set up. The passmailer is located at the very bottom of the left-hand menu. Enter you email address and instructions will be sent to you. You can then change your password in the setings once you are logged in.

I would like in on this please,not had the demo installed for a while now,like a few others i get put off NKP with a lack of big grid racing action,i always wanted this sim to take off in major league way as the quality of it is plain for all to see.

Your doing fantastic work here in the name of this sim Alessandro sir,i hope something comes of it this time around.

[CONTEST FROZEN] CONTEST TO WIN A FREE nKpro LICENSE - May 25th and June 1st 2010

72bbbeefd2e6baba15dd3718c70a492f.jpg

Hi drivers,

let's start with the first contest to win one nKpro free license

to win you have to do the best average time for three laps in a row, no laps limits, with an F1600 car at Prato Full GP on Tuesday May 25th and June 1st

drivers allowed to join this contest are only demo users who did a reply here

RD will start off a server at Prato Full GP with only qualifing stage for all the time
in case of insufficient room space we'll provide another qualifing day, depending on server load (next day or a week later)

this contest is for promotional purposes only, totally free of charge and with rules defined only by our group

now let's practice and do your best
good luck all

ciao

---------- Driver's rank (updated to May 25th server log) ------------

Driver_Name / laps / Best3L / Difference / Car

1. Toni Talvitie---------7 ---1:41,304---------F1600
  2. Anthony Collett-------8----1:41,845----0,541--F1600
  3. Abdul Ahmed---------7----1:42,321----1,017--F1600
  4. Roman Kruszewski--36---1:43,281----1,977--F1600

--------- LIST OF nKpro DEMO OWNER allowed to enter this contest ------------

1. James Jhonson
  2. Michael Herrmann
  3. Ben Tusting
  4. Mauro Ferri
  5. Ant Collett
  6. Rami Lauttanen
  7. Philip Oakley
  8. Andreas Löffler
  9. Nicholas Morgan
  10. Toni Talvitie
  11. Ben Crooks
  12. Hugo Hekkenberg
  13. Roman Kruszewski
  14. Ben Buitendijk
  15. Emmanuel Baako
  16. Cristi Rus
  17. Can Ozcelik
  18. Daniel Hansson
  19. Maurice Hurkmans
  20. Stefan Werner
  21. Abdul Ahmed
  22. Omer Said
  23. Damien Jones
  24. Matjaž Murn
  25. Caner Basol
  26. Paco Sábado
  27. Chris Hendrich
  28. Can Ozcelik
  29. Gary Lennon
  30. Ricardo Correia
  31. Austin Jordan
  32. Patrick Van Driel
  33. David Dominguez
  34. Denis Malevanyi
  35. Eduardo Gonzales
  36. Alessandro Gamberini (as server supervisor)

Nice 1 Alessandro. Thanks for setting this up.
How will you know the times over 3 laps if there is no laps limit?
Anyone set any times yet in offline test?
I will calculate the average time of three consecutive laps with a little sw I made
example: you did 12laps so the average times calculated are those for lap1-2-3, lap 2-3-4, lap 3-4-5, lap 4-5-6 ... lap 10-11-12 and I'll get the minimum one
all the driver's laps must be done on our online server and not offline
all lap times will be saved on server LOG file

I hope to have been clear :wink:

ciao

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering