netKar PRO

Is the server already running, i´m waiting for more then an hour but can´t see it in the server list :confused:

Slowly it will be too late for me, shame.:sleepin:

Attachments

• nkp server.JPG
    nkp server.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 248
Is the server already running, i´m waiting for more then an hour but can´t see it in the server list, Slowly it will be too late for me, shame.
sorry mate, the server admin didn't start the sever, I don't know why
about me this contest is frozen until news from admins
I apologise for my inability to offer you the best contest .... I have to resign from racing staff for my lack

all the best guys
see you

thx for effort Alessandro. cant blame you for the server since obviously you are here allways answering our guestions.
for me, it seems you have done solid job with the tools you were handed and someone else digged the grave for you. rspects.

i can go faster too, just put the server up someone there who got ze power and ill show ya! :D

thx for effort Alessandro. cant blame you for the server since obviously you are here allways answering our guestions.
for me, it seems you have done solid job with the tools you were handed and someone else digged the grave for you. rspects.
i can go faster too, just put the server up someone there who got ze power and ill show ya! :D
yes I know, in next days I'll try to provide a private server from my PC ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back