1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

netKar Pro 1.1 – Beta 3 Released

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Ghoults, Jan 16, 2010.

1. I think it's worth mentioning that the 3/3 of the beta patches is out!

Kunos Simulazioni has released the third beta of their netKar Pro 1.1 simulation, launching the final stage of the 1.1 version’s public beta programme.

http://www.netkar-pro.com/download.htm

2. Thanks for the heads up. :)
    Downloading

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thx Ghoults!

4. I've had a few races online with this update and the handling seems to be much better...even though there is no mention of any tire characteristic improvements or physics additions. I could carry the car almost to the outer shoulder of the curbing without the predictable spins encountered just touching the curbing in earlier versions. It is such a blast to drive now. The graphics seem much more vivid as well. The only thing I've encountered so far that could be a negative was a strange bridge to nowhere on one of the editions of Aosta.

5. Bram

Bram

Going to test it tomorrow :) Really curious after reading all the positive stories!

6. Bram

Bram

Hmmm i have the full game now, but how can i upgrade to beta 3? My game is currently up to beta 2

edit: seems that the official link is not up to date :)

7. Hello I just got the game, must I download beta 1 2 and 3 in order or can I just download beta 3?

8. Bram

Bram

I think beta 3 alone will do :) I started with 2 and installed 3 over it. Enjoy the experience man!

9. Beta 3 is a stand alone product. You shouldn't install it over any previous versions. It would appear not to have screwed anything up for you i see Bram, but it's really not advisable at all.

10. Bram

Bram

Thanks Stuart but then the download page on the netKar site is not correct :) I've followed the official link: DOWNLOAD netKar PRO v1.1 Step 3/3, and that turned out to be 2/3..

Its quite confusing for newcomers the way they work with official game files 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 indicates a follow up imo.

So you would advise to reinstall?

11. Well, if you're sure you have no problems then i guess your ok. Personally I'd do it though ;)

Strange about the download link though. I grabbed it of one of the mirrors on the day of release and it was the right file... This is netKar we're talking about though..so nothing would surprise me :D

12. Can anyone help me out on the download of the setup I have a error that I can't install the setup, I already tried 2 times is the same thing is a error.

Thank you

Jose Ferreira

13. Bram

Bram

What error do you get?

14. Tried different downloads , and they are all corrupt.
    Mailed for support , but no answer.
    I have a licence.

15. Can somebody help me out with the password for the RD Server ?

16. Bram

Bram

17. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

I currently tested it under W7 64 bit and I cannot start the car, everything works fine but the engine does not start, i tried all keys and also the backspace key. The older version runs like charm.