1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

netKar Pro 1.1 – Beta 3 Released

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Ghoults, Jan 16, 2010.

1. I think it's worth mentioning that the 3/3 of the beta patches is out!

Kunos Simulazioni has released the third beta of their netKar Pro 1.1 simulation, launching the final stage of the 1.1 version’s public beta programme.

2. Thanks for the heads up. :)
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thx Ghoults!
  4. I've had a few races online with this update and the handling seems to be much better...even though there is no mention of any tire characteristic improvements or physics additions. I could carry the car almost to the outer shoulder of the curbing without the predictable spins encountered just touching the curbing in earlier versions. It is such a blast to drive now. The graphics seem much more vivid as well. The only thing I've encountered so far that could be a negative was a strange bridge to nowhere on one of the editions of Aosta.
  5. Bram

Going to test it tomorrow :) Really curious after reading all the positive stories!
  6. Bram

Hmmm i have the full game now, but how can i upgrade to beta 3? My game is currently up to beta 2

edit: seems that the official link is not up to date :)
  7. Hello I just got the game, must I download beta 1 2 and 3 in order or can I just download beta 3?
  8. Bram

I think beta 3 alone will do :) I started with 2 and installed 3 over it. Enjoy the experience man!
  9. Beta 3 is a stand alone product. You shouldn't install it over any previous versions. It would appear not to have screwed anything up for you i see Bram, but it's really not advisable at all.
  10. Bram

Thanks Stuart but then the download page on the netKar site is not correct :) I've followed the official link: DOWNLOAD netKar PRO v1.1 Step 3/3, and that turned out to be 2/3..

Its quite confusing for newcomers the way they work with official game files 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 indicates a follow up imo.

So you would advise to reinstall?
  11. Well, if you're sure you have no problems then i guess your ok. Personally I'd do it though ;)

Strange about the download link though. I grabbed it of one of the mirrors on the day of release and it was the right file... This is netKar we're talking about though..so nothing would surprise me :D
  12. Can anyone help me out on the download of the setup I have a error that I can't install the setup, I already tried 2 times is the same thing is a error.

Thank you

Jose Ferreira
  13. Bram

What error do you get?
  14. Tried different downloads , and they are all corrupt.
    Mailed for support , but no answer.
    I have a licence.
  15. Can somebody help me out with the password for the RD Server ?
  16. Bram

17. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

I currently tested it under W7 64 bit and I cannot start the car, everything works fine but the engine does not start, i tried all keys and also the backspace key. The older version runs like charm.