1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 2.5

new grass shadows, higher detail, new skymaps, reworked tire treads

1. NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 - new grass shadows, higher detail, new skymaps, reworked tire treads

Read more about this resource...

2. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

changes on ReShade and one system bug correction, throwout bugged interiours

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

highest detail, bonus two new tracksplit updates

4. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

more imersve nights, updated korea and nuirburgring, fixes

5. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

optimizzations for flickering in cockpit view, grass colour japan

6. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

better overall performance, optimized ReShade for Mid-Ware PC´s

7. This should be the enthusiast version. I don´t know is this looking so much better as tthe last version. I´m using more shadowing for the crowd and a higher clipping distance for the objects. Only about 10 objects in the complete game popping up.
    Performance 10 Percent less as the default version. Should I upload this. The most of you can´t see it if you drive 300 kmh and more.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] http://abload.de

8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. small mistake in the last update. The dynamic ambient occlusion was out. Now the game is so much optimized that I can give you all in the next update. No Enthusiast Version. 15 Percent more Performance without ReShade and with 5 Percent.

10. Only Part 2 must be updated.

11. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

better postprocessing optimization, track optimizations

12. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

bug fix correct frontend menue sliders, dynamic ambient occlusion soft

13. Where I can find the part 1 of this pack?

14. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

better lighting without and with ReShade. Improved overall performance

15. NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.75 Rev 4 P2 with a new update entry:

higher defaults, carlodssettings wrong in version before

• Like Like x 1