1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

need some help - Catalunya/Barcelona

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by alby, May 10, 2011.

1. i try some of the set ups that are on here on my career. some go alright but then some are not good. im with lotus. one track i hate is barcelona. i just cannot get the hang of that track

2. There is a track guide sub-forum that you can use to help you learn the tracks. I have posted the setups used for each guide so hopefully those work for you. If not, read the setups threads and quickly pick one that has your preferred level of downforce to use to learn the track. Practice will improve your lap times more than a fast setup so that should be your focus when you start. Worry about finessing the setup once you know your lap times are consistent (within 0.1s to 0.5s of each other)

If you have any specific questions about Catalunya, post in that thread.

3. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

There are countless threads abot this track, please try searching before you start threads like this, and In future please state what you need help with in the title of the thread, as this will attract more people to read and potentially help you!

Title updated!

4. Hi there, if you wish for me to do a lap of this track in Time Trial / Grand Prix Let me know & i'll record a lap on how you take the corners :)

What View do you use?

What Mode would you like me to do the lap on?

5. Try this

Aerodynamics
    Front Wing Angle: 6
    Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking
    Balance: F 51% - R 49%
    Pressure: high
    Brake Size: large

Balance
    Ballast Distribution: F 40% - R 60%
    Front Anti-roll Bar: 8
    Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8