Need new pedals

Hello all, new to the forum. Looking to purchase some new pedals to replace my Fanatec CSLs. Problem is theres a ton of choices and no ability to compare them locally. Im debating between the Simagic P1000, Heusinkveld Sprints, Sim-Lab XP-1, and VNM Pedals. They will be inverse mounted. I mainly play AC and ACC. Mostly GT3/GT4 and Formula Drift styles. Leaning more towards the P1000 for the haptics and the fact i can upgrade it to hydraulic and the XP-1s because they great. Any help would be appreciated.

I only have the sprints, so I cannot really offer any advice on how they compare to the others and only state that I have been really happy with them and cannot see me changing anytime soon. Thing is though, I have spent a little while messing around with various bespoke tactile on them and found that it's more than a 'nice to have' when done right. The sensation you get from a decent weight puck vs the asymmetric weights on motors was rather noticeable for me, so if I had to do it all again, I'd be looking really really hard at the P1000 with it's hassle free, formidable looking haptics.

I support the opinion that tactile done right is way more than a gimmick.:thumbsup:
But I firmly believe in bassshakers and simhub over propiatary solutions.

Yes, there is DIY and fiddling involved, but you have way more control over the shakers so you can integrate front wheel slip and brake lock into your driving.
And very soon you´ll want the same for the rear of the car.;)

There are 3d printed mounting solutions out there for mountimg the shakers, BST-2 size works well and doesn´t need too much power /too big an amp)

Have a look at the tactile thread and don´t worry, it´s not as overwhelming and complicated as it looks:D

For pedals I went Heusinkveld for splending engineering, inhouse testing by industrial standarts, proven longterm reliability and stellar customerservice.

Most sexiest pedals alive they are not:(

I only have the sprints, so I cannot really offer any advice on how they compare to the others and only state that I have been really happy with them and cannot see me changing anytime soon. Thing is though, I have spent a little while messing around with various bespoke tactile on them and found that it's more than a 'nice to have' when done right. The sensation you get from a decent weight puck vs the asymmetric weights on motors was rather noticeable for me, so if I had to do it all again, I'd be looking really really hard at the P1000 with it's hassle free, formidable looking haptics.
I went with the P1000i with an HRP for the brake. Just waiting for them to show up.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea