1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

need mod to learn car handling

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by raymondjtoth, Sep 28, 2014.

1. hi i have rfactor 1 whats some good mod to learn how to drive a car and handle it with good ai so can race offline im austic and want o learn how to drive card the right way and handle it so when i race in sce nascar mod i dont crash all out what recamend thanks i got a gt driving force wheel also

2. Hey, Raymond.

I'd recommend the Toyota Supra and the Corvette mods by Siim Annuk and Niels (the corvette mod being the first one, not the 2012 edition).

Supra:
    http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Toyota Supra MKIV

These are good mods, with attention to detail, and can probably help with car handling (if you drive sports cars, that is).

3. dose the Toyota Supra and the Corvette mods by Siim Annuk and Niels (the corvette mod being the first one, not the 2012 edition). have a track pack and dose ai work right for offline races and where the link to orvette mod being the first one, not the 2012 edition i need thanks and dose these mod ai work in rfactor so can race offline thanks