F1 2010 Need help with PC car setup

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I was looking in the "setups" forum for car setups for Barain. However I'm not sure if there is a difference between PC, Ps3, or xbox. I had tried a few of them that I saw but perhaps I'm doing something wrong, they are in a different car, or not completely on "full real" I guess you would call it. I am going for no driving aids, tire sim on, and fuel sim on. If I even use more than a 1/4 throtle I'm spinning and have no traction at all. I honestly do NOT see how people are claiming 1:50 lap times with full real on. The best I've been able to get was about 2:17 without spinning while the top lap times from the AI drivers are on average 2:00 during practice. I'm not an F1 expert at all, however I do love it! It's just to bad we don't get more of it to see where I live here in Texas.

So if you could give me a pointer or two I would appreciate it.

1. PC only
2. New Career 7 seasons, professional (HTR, Lotus, or Virgin)
3. Car setup

Thanks again!!!

I dont' get whats up, can someone please tell me... During practice and trying to qualify I was able to drop the said above to 2:11 ok. AI was pushing 1:52 for the pole. I of course was in last for the start of the race. I did a 50% race and finished first by over 80 seconds. The AI was doing about 2:35 laps, what is the huge difference about?

Ok I need a I'm with stupid T-shirt with an arrow pointing up... lol... I ran accross a forum post that had some info in it about the damage mod also having less grip as a part of it. So I uninstalled and reinstalled and low and behold with it on full real, tire sim on, and fuel sim on I have no problems now. I don't know it I missed the part about the grip or what but needless to say I might not be the only one that didn't know about that. I also had a harder time catching and keeping up with a few of the AI so it feels a bit better.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.