Need Help running mods through lan multiplayer

Hey guys,

My girlfriend and I are trying to play Race 07 over lan with mods. I am able to get a server up using the dedicated server tool, it can use modded tracks but when I attempt to use any modded car, I receive the class is unknown and the game will not let us in. I have attempted to mess some with the class ID and class name in the car's INCARR file, with no success.

I can see the car's class correctly and everything works for it in single player, just not online. The only other thing I can find is there is a class folder in game data but the gbd file is encrypted and I cannot find what program to use to properly open it so I may be able to add the class there for the server to read.

So as a follow up to my problem to help any others along that may be attempting to assist me, I found that if I uploaded the mod and had my girlfriend download it so that it was the "exact" same mod, it would work.

Thought this was the solution only to try another one and it wouldn't' work. Found that the only difference I could see was the first mod had a class ID over 254 while the second one didn't. I attempted to change the class ID and it broke the mod. Any suggestions from others who have tried to play Race 07 online with mods?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back