F1 2021 need help making a mod/ using PS

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
hello all! i have been trying my best so far to make my own Ford F1 team making my very own livery, my issue is trying to fit a logo that is together on the body and the intake of the car. is there an easy way to do it? i keep trying to put the image on the 3d modle instead of the wireframe to help but it just makes a new layer and wont mess down. i need help, thank you ^^

hello all! i have been trying my best so far to make my own Ford F1 team making my very own livery, my issue is trying to fit a logo that is together on the body and the intake of the car. is there an easy way to do it? i keep trying to put the image on the 3d modle instead of the wireframe to help but it just makes a new layer and wont mess down. i need help, thank you ^^
As i do on this video, just use the 3d model

Thank you, I'm still alittle confused only because it's in a language I don't understand, but it has helped me to better understand what Is needed

Do I have to make a new layer everytime?
when using the 3d model yes, specially for opposite side, kindy a bug, some hole will appear on the apply sponsor when you merge it with the 3d model, so fresh layer everytime and merge them after in the PS template

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.