1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help buying the game

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Quas, May 8, 2012.

1. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Hello everyone,

i'm a long time LFS user and would like to buy Game Stock Car to add a bit of variety to my hobby, love the physics and overall package of GSC.
    Since Reiza Studios didn't answer to my mails i thought maybe you guys can help.

I'm living in Germany, does that mean i have to buy the game via international transfer or will a standard online transfer work? I would prefer to use the normal "immediate transfer" option on their website, since it's over 10 Euro cheaper than an international and i assume i would obtain the unlock code faster.

I do not have a credit card, nor did i ever use Moneybookers, so i assume a transfer is the best way to go!?

Thanks for your input,
  2. You can use paypal and link paypal directly to your bankaccount. :)
    Thats how i always pay. :)
  3. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Thank you, but when i click "payment method", there is no paypal option, only "skrill (moneybookers)" which i assume is something similiar?

EDIT: I just noticed the payment options vary depending on the country you choose, if i'm not mistaken that would mean i can choose every single option clickable!? Which would mean i can do a normal or "immediate" money transfer instead of an international i guess...
  4. Believe so yeah. :)
  5. Quas

Staff Premium Member

I guess i'll try after my mobile TAN arrives, thanks again.

Looking forward to some hot races, it's a great sim, hope i can keep up with you guys :)

EDIT: I used the Skrill (Moneybookers) option and not only was it very easy but i received my unlock code a few minutes later, so i'd recommend this method to anyone who is unsure how to buy it :)

Happy racing, see you on track!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

I can see we got one email from you yesterday in our sales channel, were there previous contacts?

Anyway, glad you already managed to get it sorted.
  7. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Yes, i tried once through the Reiza website before i noticed there's a "sales" adress on the GSC site.
    Maybe i should have tried out the payment methods first before distracting you from the 2012 update and other stuff you're working on ;)
    As i said it was quite easy and i'm enjoying the game very much, shame there aren't more people driving it online (already working on getting a friend on board). But i need practice anyway.

Thanks, keep up the good work!
  8. For ANYONE in Brazil, there's absolutely no excuse not to get the game. It's R$19,90! That price is extremely generous, considering how expensive new releases can be ($99 is very common) in Brazil.

Para qualquer brasileiro (no Brasil), não pense duas vezes antes de comprar o jogo. O preço nas lojas é ridiculamente baixo, mesmo quem não é fã de Stock Car (como eu, mas mesmo assim comprei meses atrás) tem que comprar o jogo para não apenas apoiar a Reiza, como também experimentar um produto de altíssima qualidade.