F1 2013 Need heat blur from road and other car !!

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Hawaiian Guy

Banned on request
I hope they add blur heat on road and other cars while racing will make this game look more realistic and voice commentating in the replay mode :) i wanna feel like i am actually watching the real thing. Also i would like to see cameras on other drivers as well.

I think it's about time they use photo realistic models of drivers and perhaps add the option of playing as a female. My wife wants to play but it would be nice if she could choose a female driver.

Looking at the current game engine for this series of games, I think it is highly unlikely that we will get much change in the way the cameras work, what they cover, or length of replays.

CM are either ignoring the fan requests, or just can't do it IMHO.

Unfortunately for your wife, the F1 series is a licensed product from Formula One Management, therefore will have to restrict it's content to reflect the current F1 season. You can 99.9% say that female drivers will not be included.

Cheers :)

Yes I know ..... and I was saying that it will never happen because of the licence conditions, Codemasters have to comply with the licence, which means current drivers only, as there are no female F1 drivers taking part in the championship, it will not be an option in the game

This is also why drivers do not change teams at the end of each season in the game, only you can change team, taking the place of one of the drivers of the team you move to. Nobody else can move, they are locked to their actual teams

Cheers :)

That's an amazing recording thanks for sharing i love the commentary as you race i wish codemaster would do this it would make the game so much much much better. The crowd the smoke the helmet view - all look so real shame codemaster cant code this :( and that game was made in 1991 coded way better than 2013 codemaster f1 2012 :(
GP4 was released in 2002.

Much more advanced. Thanks for the kind comments. I booted my GP4 up yesterday and watched a race from 1994 with a young Schumacher and Senna etc. It was great.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back