1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Need a new nickname

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dion Button, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Hello fellow RD-members.

Most of you, well probably all of you don't know me very well but i still hope you guys can help me.
    I need a new nickname that suits my personality. I have had Dutch for a few years now and i got tired of it and its not really original anymore.
    Also don't give potential nickname's like: SuperKiller, AwesomeSniper or unreadeble nicknames: K!|_|_3R (Killer)
    Just a serious original nickname.

Now ill describe my personality as good as i can to make it more easy for you guys.

I am 16 years old
    I am social, nice, in a good mood (most of the time), shy when meeting new people.
    I was bullied the first 3 years of Dutch High School* and thats how i became a gamer.
    I try to always be friendly to people, but if they are not nice to me I wont be nice to them.
    Usually pretty clumsy. and after school I want to be a cop.

So I hope this helped.
    Looking forward to the reply's

* Don't know how to call it in english. its the second school you go to in Holland. after high school you can go study or just get a job.

PS: If this isn't the right thread, I'm sorry and please move it to the correct one.

2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I will move this to off-topic, this is more for site-technical help :wink:

3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

BullySlayer? :)

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

yes! thats awesome :D I'll think of something and post later. Mind is drawing a blank at the moment.