• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Need a new nickname

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dion Button, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Dion Button

Dion Button

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello fellow RD-members.

Most of you, well probably all of you don't know me very well but i still hope you guys can help me.
    I need a new nickname that suits my personality. I have had Dutch for a few years now and i got tired of it and its not really original anymore.
    Also don't give potential nickname's like: SuperKiller, AwesomeSniper or unreadeble nicknames: K!|_|_3R (Killer)
    Just a serious original nickname.

Now ill describe my personality as good as i can to make it more easy for you guys.

I am 16 years old
    I am social, nice, in a good mood (most of the time), shy when meeting new people.
    I was bullied the first 3 years of Dutch High School* and thats how i became a gamer.
    I try to always be friendly to people, but if they are not nice to me I wont be nice to them.
    Usually pretty clumsy. and after school I want to be a cop.

So I hope this helped.
    Looking forward to the reply's

* Don't know how to call it in english. its the second school you go to in Holland. after high school you can go study or just get a job.

PS: If this isn't the right thread, I'm sorry and please move it to the correct one.

2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    I will move this to off-topic, this is more for site-technical help :wink:

3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,602
    BullySlayer? :)

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,072
    yes! thats awesome :D I'll think of something and post later. Mind is drawing a blank at the moment.