NatuReal - Post-Processing Filter

Misc NatuReal - Post-Processing Filter 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SIMTRIBE updated NatuReal - Post-Processing Filter with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 | Pure version of NatuReal now included!

Hello and welcome back to the tribe,
my fellow tribesmen, I am sorry for keeping you this long, but I am so happy to announce that it is finally here. Pure version of NatuReal!!

NatuReal for Pure v1.0:

View attachment 652824View attachment 652825View attachment 652826View attachment 652827View attachment 652828View attachment 652829View attachment 652830[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this work in HDR? When looking at the moon it fills half the sky with white, and the sun covers the whole screen in pure white. When NOT looking at direct light it looks good, so…?
I’m using latest Pure preview (165?)

Hi Great Mod Thanks.

Question.
I installed it and applied the settings.
Now my cockpit view moves when I turn the wheel. Is there a setting to switch it back so the cockpit view is fixed and doesn't move when I turn the steering wheel?

Thanks.

Greetings Simtribe. Since I have updated to csp 0.1.80 preview 218, the game looks very bright and there is no way to fix it by adjusting parameters. The same thing happens with Pure, but it doesn't happen with Sol. Could it be that an update of pure or your filter is needed? Thank you very much for your content on youtube.

Assuming you put all the files to the correct places, you have 2 options:

1) In Content Manager. Go to Settings --> Assetto Corsa --> Video --> select NatuReal from Post Processing dropdown menu.
2) In game, go with your mouse to the right most edge of the screen. Find Post processing filters app and select NatuReal there. :)
I cant get it to work It looks the same as vanilla

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea