• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Misc Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game Final

CHANGE THE GAME / SEE THE DIFFERENCE

1. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement - CHANGE THE GAME / SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    ClimaxF1 updated Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game with a new update entry:

Natural Vibrant Settings added

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. tigerlima

tigerlima

Ratings:
    +58
    Hi Climax. This work is for DirectX 9 or 10 and 11? It's important because if is for 10 and install over 9 the game is bad work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    The game uses Dx10 and Dx11 and I have set this DX11 64bit Windows 10 system. I don't know about Dx9.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    Another thing, if you using Dx9 you can always use the SweetFX_settings in the download with a SweetFx 1.5 which use's Dx9.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    ClimaxF1 updated Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game with a new update entry:

Reshade + SweetFx Final Settings

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Winkhaus

Winkhaus
    Premium

Ratings:
    +185
    All good, but I don't like the information when you load the game. So it is clear that the author is you.
    It's like spam. ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  8. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    You must remember that all I have done is made a selection of shaders and adjusted their settings. I did not make SweetFX or Reshade and those people should have full credit for their work. In the SweetFX_settings txt file I have mentioned myself as the author because those are my settings.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Winkhaus

Winkhaus
    Premium

Ratings:
    +185
    And it would be nice if you did it for F1 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    In the Global_settings txt file you can deactivate the greeting message if you want. They their so that you can see that the settings work and all shaders loaded. If you have an error then the message will tell that you have an error. It just makes things easier.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Winkhaus

Winkhaus
    Premium

Ratings:
    +185
    Master, this would work in F1 2013?

• Like Like x 1
  12. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    If the greeting message does not pop up when loading then no but then all you need to do is download a normal Sweetfx 1.5 or 2.0 and use my SweetFx_settings file.

• Like Like x 1
  13. @V10engine

@V10engine

Ratings:
    +7
    Is it possible you can do the same for F1 2013 game?

• Like Like x 1
  14. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    I don't have the 2013 game to test but all you need to do is download a normal Sweetfx 1.5 or 2.0 and use my SweetFx_settings file in the download and it should work.

• Like Like x 2
  15. @V10engine

@V10engine

Ratings:
    +7
    OK. I will try that. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  16. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    No problem, let me know if it works. Should work, if not you can try the 2014 download and try.

If the greeting message does not pop up(2014 version) when loading then all you need to do is download a normal Sweetfx 1.5 or 2.0 and use my SweetFx_settings file.

• Like Like x 2
  17. zoranzoki

zoranzoki

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello!
    Great little mod but does wonders and I really like it. But, I get this messages in the middle of the game for every 3-4 hours of playing time, that mod is updating and my game just freeze in the pause menu for about 3 minutes and then its ok and I can contine to play, no data lost or anything. It's just killing my focus in the middle of the race, I race 100% laps.. How can I disable this automatic update to not disturb me while I am in middle of the race?
    Thx

• Like Like x 1
  18. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +949
    I wasn't even aware that it has an update. I've checked every file and settings available and there's no mention of any update feature. I can only recommend going onto reshade website and see if there are any topics related to this.
    I use the same reshade with different shader settings for Assetto Corsa playing for hours and don't have any problems.
    Will ask someone who knows a bit more and see if I can find something out.

• Like Like x 1
  19. zoranzoki

zoranzoki

Ratings:
    +1
    too much to read there. But I found out I can use this reshade ''thingy'' on many more games which is nice. Thx anyway. If I found out how to turn off auto update I will write here for you to share.

20. KawasakiManiac02

KawasakiManiac02

Ratings:
    +1
    does this work for f1 2014?

• Like Like x 1