Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game

Misc Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game with a new update entry:

Reshade + SweetFx Settings Update (Final)

Hi Guys

Some of you guys may already know me on this forum even though these days you will fill most of my downloads on the Assetto Corsa forum.

This update is in my opinion the best graphics mod for the F1 2014 game at the moment. Colors are crisper, lighting is beautiful, textures are sharper and edges are more detailed, no more jagged lines, all this with little to no impact on FPS.

P.S. I have also included my surface materials and car material files....

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game with a new update entry:

Updated settings FINAL

Hi Guys

Some of you guys may already know me on this forum even though these days you will find most of my downloads on the Assetto Corsa forum.

This update is in my opinion the best graphics mod for the F1 2014 game at the moment. Colors are crisper, lighting is beautiful, textures are sharper and edges are more detailed, no more jagged lines, all this with little to no impact on FPS.

View attachment 204587 View attachment 204588 View attachment 204589...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I cant go fullscreen when i put the mod on,my game crashes
I'm not really sure how to help because this is a very straight forward mod. Simple copy and paste into the games directory. I've tried all screen modes and no problems from my side.
Does your game also crash without the mod?
Another thing that may affect the mod is that I use windows 10, although this should not affect the mod.
This is my second version with this mod, with several thousands of downloads and this the first time I've heard of a game crashing.
Maybe you can give me more details about your system and see from there.

I'm not really sure how to help because this is a very straight forward mod. Simple copy and paste into the games directory. I've tried all screen modes and no problems from my side.
Does your game also crash without the mod?
Another thing that may affect the mod is that I use windows 10, although this should not affect the mod.
This is my second version with this mod, with several thousands of downloads and this the first time I've heard of a game crashing.
Maybe you can give me more details about your system and see from there.

My game does not crash without the mod.I expand the game over the screen but when i put it in full screen it crashes.Thank you for the reply.

My game does not crash without the mod.I expand the game over the screen but when i put it in full screen it crashes.Thank you for the reply.
I honestly don't know and have never had someone who's game crashes using reshade. Will ask around if anybody knows of this problem and let you know if I have something that could help you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back