1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Nationality

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Wayne Hammond, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Wayne Hammond

Wayne Hammond
    Daisychainsaw

Is there any way to add a South African nationality into Race07, i don't see any listed for my home country, i am having to race under a UK banner.

TA :D

2. Add it as to what? Are you asking if there is a way to get the flag into the game, then yes, there is if you create or download and use a custom skin.

3. I'm guessing he means on the profile screen, where you set your drivers nationality. Never looked beyond England and UK to see whos missing.

4. You could be right. I started a new profile in game to see what was there and you can not choose south africa.

5. There is no SA flag in the Steam version. I have to use Jamacia. I see if i install the offline version of GTR-E you have a choice for the SA flag.

6. Well, at least it is there for the offline version. Wonder why it didn't make it to the online version.