NASCAR Racing 2003

After reading this thread, I went for a rummage through my games "museum" (I've collected a lot over my lifetime :rolleyes:), and all I could find was Nascar 3 and Nascar 2002. :(

I wonder if 2002 still works?

Just could never understand why Nascar racing was "shelved" by so many leagues over the years?
I started my sim racing with Nascar 2003 and have tried so many leagues who sooner or later give up on it. As all the comments above, it's one of the most exciting and enjoyable series still out there. As I do not particulary like iRacing as such, but if they are...or planning to run the series, i would join just for Nascar.

Viva Nascar Viva!!!

Maybe visit V8Thunder.com for a look;)

Anybody know of any kind of community that has or might start up to attempt and mod this game? (skins, ai, etc.)

I realize it's not a popular title but maybe with some work it could be a decent game.

I don't believe mods are done for it yet.

I'm waiting for a patch to fix AI damage and DNFs before I buy it, so I'm keeping a keen eye on the NTG forums for updates. But it is common knowledge there that no modding community exists for this game, yet...

Got a mail with a note of that deal. Will surely buy it 19 bucks isn't anything I have to think about twice. Though NHL 14 is up tomorrow and GTA 5 next week, I'm happy to grab a copy of Nascar 2013 for that price already. I was excited to play it for weeks if it were for a fair price.
The time has already come ^__^

I bought it for $20.00 on discount yesterday. I'm very happy with it from what I've played so far. If you keep your lines and draft the AI doesn't bang into you. It's very playable and worth the price. And damage and DNFs happen for both player and AI, and engine wear is also factored in. I'm glad I bought it.

I prefer playing this game to the Codemasters F1 titles, even though it is still a bit of a work in progress, but is quite playable nonetheless. At least the AI are fast on restarts, and you need to be fast and hold your lines to keep up and not get hit, unlike the Codemasters games where you can overtake the whole field on the start and restarts.

It would be nice to get a league or something going for this. I spend to many nights with just 2 or 3 people racing online. I enjoy it, cause i dont take it to seriously with the issues it does have.
Its a fun game to play, but would be better with more people being online.

I don't own it, I would if I could skin it without having to use their in-game paint booth.

Last year's game I played on the PS3 was still enjoyable...soul-less but enjoyable.

Nothing like that Nascar 09 (I think) where you could make allies and rivals as you raced! And it carried over during the season! That was awesome.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back