I'm in for this . These trucks are a blast to race with lots of grip and stable enough to keep the racing close with the AI . I will be looking for details . Message or e-mail me if you want to test run the AI on line.

I would be in for this but I'll probably won't be able to race on Fridays. I've been getting Wednesdays off again i dont know if it could be on Wednesdays.. Worse case ill try to make a few races on friday

Hello... What are the tips to playing this game? Do you need to keep a straight line at all times? I seem to turn and end up high and then I keep finger on left trying to go to bottom lane.. I don't know if this is correct and if I am losing speed.. Also should you brake on his game or not? Thanks.. I am from UK so may sound strange the above if you think I was in USA

I have a league on Monday nights that me and some friends run. 8:30 P.M. Eastern time, if you’re interested just reply your Gamertag. It helps if you have a Facebook or Instagram. Thanks.

I am not allowed to post in mods so have to post this here..,.

Is it possible to move from driver to driver during a post race replay? It seems you are stuck viewing your own vehicle.

I wanted to view others to make a crash compilation that looks authentic.

If not a mod would be much appreciated!

I always thought the replay mode in Grand Prix 4 was on point, yet modern games often are stuck in the stone age!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back