NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods

Other NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods v4.42a

Login or Register an account to download this content
John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods with a new update entry:

Alternative AI folder now includes files for Xela1 cars [W.I.P]

v4.42 includes a few new files in the Alternative AI folder; these files provide real drivers for the many excellent cars by @Xela1. So far, the expanded Thunderflash GTE Mod (with Xela1's Vantage & C7.R Corvette), Xela1's awesome GT3 class, and the GTR2-nostalgic BMW M3 GT2 class are included. By the time I'm finished adding the remaining classes (e.g., 935 and 512 BB) and revising various driver selections and AI values, I may spin the files for these great cars into their own...

Read the rest of this update entry...

John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods with a new update entry:

Added an expanded Group 5 file

This latest update includes an expanded Group 5 file that includes the Ferrari 512 BB/LM and Porsche 935/78 models by Xela1. I tried my best to avoid any duplicate drivers, but it was unavoidable in some cases with the 935/78, especially when set against the 935/77 & 935/80 in Fred's original package. As usual, I'll probably find a better compromise after living with this version for a while.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea