EUROPEAN TIME ZONE
19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes
  • All cars will be allowed except for the Volvo S60 which will not be available.
  • This mod will feature cars that have different strengths and weakness's, bear this in mind when overtaking.
  • All upgrades are allowed. This include the -100lb Rewards weight which we recommend every driver installs.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]350[/signuplist]

I came in waaay too late, having been away helping a relative out with a computer issue. My first lap was my qual lap, leaving me 22nd.

On lap, I don't know, six perhaps, when in 13th, I tried to clear away the plate that I'd been eating my pizza from, whilst heading down toward Eau Rouge, so that I could pour myself a glass of coke on the straight afterwards. The plate hit my gear-shifter so all of a sudden I had third gear instead of fifth. Apparently, the engine doesn't like that. So it blew up.

Just never use that Camaro... For a tire eater..

Lost it in Rivage, tires overheated lost it in every corner after, then engine died in Pouhon..

I just can't manage to do what I do in a league in a club race, my driving standards in club events are so bad compared to what I do in leagues, its just so frustrating.. :frown:

My first Race Department outing - tried to stay out of the way and was enjoying myself plodding around mid-rear of the pack. Unfortunately despite having set and tested my headlight button I've decided sometime previously to disable headlights in my settings file - so I stuck with it until a lack of visibility hindered me and I parked it carefully in the fence.

Thanks for organising, seem to be a good bunch to race with. Also - well done Rando.

Led the race for 40 minutes, maintaining a nice gap of about 6 sec to 2nd and 3rd, 10 minutes to go a backmarker comes on track out of no where, bang, my race finished. well done to all finishers

I thought i would give this mod another chance,i learned to hate it all through the S1 league with it tbvh....but once again it totally fails to deliver in the actual "Racing" department side of things in general,ive never had a decent enjoyable race with it,and it looks like i never will,could be just me ofcourse,but its just an annoying mod with very borderline physics and its own little tyres "quirks" that are a law unto the makers themselves i think,im off now to imagine how tonight might have been using the PCC,and then delete NAGT :D.
No worries Lee m8,it was actually slightly less brutal impact from the almost identical moment i had much earlier in the race leaving me with a banana shaped Porsche,lets just blame the mod and move on :p.

Thank you Lee & RD

Q: didnt set a time and started on the last row

Race: Little contact off the line when i think somebody didnt really moved on the grid.
After that worked my way up to 11 (good racing that was, got some good battles).
Then i had contact with Stephan in T1 when he rejoined the track. Not sure what happened need to check the replay. Was down to 13th.
Closed the gap to the guys infront and started to make up some more places. Was quite dark i must say but a good challenge ( last 10 min was all on feel, because i didnt had any car infront of me). Had a good little scrap with Adam in the night ( i expect some money Adam for being a tourguide :p). With some luck i got P4 at the end. So good result from P24. But racing was great, and always like the NAGT mod. Thx Lee organising cya hopefully next week on Sebring. :)

Ps: Sorry to James in the bustop couldnt avoid you anymore when you had a tank slapper.

Sorry Tom my fault:frown: rejoin track without see mirrors really sorrow

Hehe, I don't have the names above the cars so I couldnt see you either until you appeared in my headlights. Ive seen the replay and the crash you had with the barrier sent you in that direction anyways. No worries!

Good racing all!

´Q: Had a good qualify, set one of my best times of the weekend, that put me in 19º or18º position, i don't remember well.

R: At the start the car in front of me didn't start, i did a very good start but to avoid that car i had to slow down and manage to squezze between some cars but it all went well, i was able to keep up with the cars in front of me for a while until i spun and lost some time. As the nigth came so did the problems, i don't know about the other cars but in the skyline i couldn't see a thing in front off me which led to 2 or 3 spins a LOT of time lost, since i had lost all that time i pitted for tires to be able to safely take the car across the finish line.

I really hated this mod by the end of the RDGTC league but I thought I would give it another go around my favourite track. Decided to take the Aston (which I struggled to control last year) and it felt good for once. Much better than that Skyline.

Quali: Did a good lap to open up and then spun on my second run. Took P6.

Race: Joined the grid a bit late due to a coughing fit and then messed the start up. Revs dropped too low whilst I was trying to avoid tyre spin. A few cars got past and one went into the side of me so I had to slow up to avoid going into the wall. Came out of La Source in 10th and just sat back and concentrated on preserving the tyres. Lee dropped behind me on lap 2 after a mistake at Pouhon but he got past through Blanchimont. Had Stephen on my tail and he was a lot later on the brakes. He got past me into the Bus Stop around lap 4 and I set myself up to try and re-overtake into La Source. He took the inside line and I noticed he braked far too late for the corner which allowed me to calmly dive back up the inside and take the position. Opened up a reasonable gap to those behind and was maintaining the gap to Gary up ahead. Ivo started catching me quite quickly and pulled off a nice move into the Bus Stop. I tried to get the cut back in the second part of the chicane, but he positioned his car nicely to prevent me from doing so. He quickly opened up a gap but with 10 minutes to go, the headlights were needed and not long after it was totally dark. Our laptimes dropped by around 4 seconds and I was thankful for not only knowing the track inside out and backwards but for also having Ivo a couple of seconds up the road giving me an advance warning of when the corners were coming up. I was basically braking when I could see my reference point rather when I reached it during these final laps and it allowed me to close in on Ivo to within a second at the end. Finished 5th :)

Had a good little scrap with Adam in the night ( i expect some money Adam for being a tourguide :p).

Your check is in the post. :D

Really enjoyed the racing tonight and I even managed to keep the temperature in the tyres down this time which meant I comfortably made it to the end on the one set. :)

Thanks to Lee, RD, and all those who raced. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back