• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NAGT @ Sebring - Fri 26th August 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    [​IMG]
    (Poster By Can Ozcelik)

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM NAGT
    Mod: NAGT 1.5 & 1.5.1 Patch (Install 1.5 first)
    Track: Sebring, USA (12 Hr)

EUROPEAN TIME ZONE
    19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:20 GMT: Qualification
    19:30 GMT: Warm-up
    19:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Notes
    • All cars will be allowed except for the Volvo S60 which will not be available.
    • This mod will feature cars that have different strengths and weakness's, bear this in mind when overtaking.
    • All upgrades are allowed. This include the -100lb Rewards weight which we recommend every driver installs.
    • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]369[/signuplist]

2. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,255
    Question
    Considering signing up for this one but would like to do some practice first. I see three track versions in the download. Unsure as to which version to practice on. Am I missing something which indicates which course to use? Sorry if the answer is obvious but it is a mystery to me...?

3. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    Sorry it's the 12 hour version - will make it clearer :).

4. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,255
    Thanks. :)

5. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    Dont forget 1.5.1 again Lee. :p

6. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
  7. Mapu

Mapu

Ratings:
    +519
    server up?

8. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    Will do it as soon as I get home - Bit of a faf to install the track. :)

9. Sheldon Cooper

Sheldon Cooper
    I love my Meemaw

Ratings:
    +14
    Servers up guys

10. James Fellows

James Fellows

Ratings:
    +22
    I might not be able to do this but we will see

11. James Fellows

James Fellows

Ratings:
    +22
    That wasn't too bad. Couple of problems though, couldn't see the lights for the second race and all the spectators were taking photos.

With the flash on.

In the daytime.

:mad:

Probably all Canon users :tongue:

12. Mapu

Mapu

Ratings:
    +519
    was a nice event - first race 4th - second race 3rd with a damaged suspension (well my fault - hit the tyre stack in the last turn) :)

13. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,219
    LOL James:wink:

nice events
    Race 1 nice battle with my mate Mike:) until him lost car :frown: a bit of laps alone and at the end meet Sergio a fews of laps in fair play behind me Cameron with pressure push me overtake Sergio but in lost curve no more rubber on wheels's Sergio a nice spin:) ( unluky man :frown: ) and with easily I do an overtaking .

Race 2 dont know with many guys i had battle but guys thanks all nice and intense race and this time Cameron engage a fun long battle great all guys nice event.

Thanks Lee and RD for event

14. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Ratings:
    +660
    Just saying it mate, guys is written guys all the time. It got nothing in common with the word "gay(s)".

15. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,219
    my apologies,I corrected sorry

16. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,255
    My first time at this site. A little out of my element but I did see improvement in the second event. Abit unsure as to which car to use and I also just used the default setup but lowered the braking % to 90. Seemed to work ok. Sorry for an sluggish driving that may have hindered faster drivers. Grats to podium people , thanks to Lee for the events and cheers to all.