1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N vidia tips?

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by John Cunningham, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Booooooooooo my ATI graphics card died.

Yaaaaaaaaaay new GTX 570 card.

I dont suppose any of you cant point me the direction of some N Vid RBR graphics/HDR enb tweaks/settings? I currently have the card on max, all seems ok, but I am sure there are some groovy settings out there to make it look better...

jc

2. Thanks chelton

3. Use something like nHancer to force SuperSampling Antialiasing and enjoy beautiful smooth graphics. :cool:

4. i used the HDR v3 mod, very very good, its 1 of the best mods ive used for RBR, had to tweek afew settings in the ini file to keep it running smooth but i only have a gtx550............ your 570 should be schweeeeeeeeeeet.
    ive just bought a 580, but dont have a machine that it will fit into yet hahahahahaa damn thing ;D

steve

5. Thanks chaps, i have the hdr mod etc, it was specific Nvid settings, like the 'nhancer' which I will look into at the weekend. I have to say the 570 card simply rocks, in all games I see a vast improvement. It changed rbr so much that I had to practise a bit because it seemed like a new game!

I will report back here if I come accross anything interesting..