Resource icon

Misc Nürburgring Nordschleife Track Adverts Update 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sascha Guenther submitted a new resource:

Nürburgring Nordschleife Track Adverts Update 1.0 - Updated track textures to match 2016 24HRS Endurance race

Hi Guys,

here is my updated version for AC to match the 2016 24hrs race. I almost changed every billboard. It is not 100% accurate but better than the original Kunos...

I also deleted the annoying AC logo scrittle near Quiddelbacher Höhe from the tarmac...

changed logos:

- Deutsche Post
- Gran Turismo
- Veedol
- TÜV Rheinland
- AMG
- auto Bild motorsport (flag)
- ROWE (flag)
- Bilstein (flag and billboard)
- Falken
- Vodafone

Installation: Just put the unrared texture folder into...

Read more about this resource...

Sascha Guenther updated Nürburgring Nordschleife Track Adverts Update 1.0 with a new update entry:

added Brünnchen advert and Dunlop tower

I added the Dunlop advert on the tower and changed the BMW advert at Brünnchen. Since there is no valid source for the current one I decided to create my own from a photo I found on the net. Hope you like it!
Here is the original one:

View attachment 137668

Here is mine:
View attachment 137667
If someone can help to edit the pitwalls to the 2016 ones (with the Porsche advert) please mail! Also we could do the Mercedes Benz tribune but I don´t know how to do it...).
Dunlop tower:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bonjour, merci pour le travail, ma question est , si je changer les panneaux, peut on aller sur les serveur si le circuit est différent du au panneaux qui ont été changer, merci

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back