Mynydd Y Llew

Tracks Mynydd Y Llew 0.153

Login or Register an account to download this content
j05ty submitted a new resource:

Cai's Touge Downhill - A custom downhill touge track.

My second track made on blender, its a downhill track, with a narrow-ish road. Some areas are designed after Japan, others after western Europe. It is currently 11.8 KM/7.3 Miles.

As of right now I have not added the physical mesh so the road is a little slippery lol.

Currently only there is only a downhill layout available however once the track is finished I will add an uphill layout.

Please provide feedback its still in an alpha state and I plan on making it longer and adding more...

Read more about this resource...

j05ty updated Mynydd Y Llew with a new update entry:

Small Update - 0.12

Today I'm posting a small update to give a small section of corners more flow and allow for you to carry a little more speed through this section. I've highighted on the map below where the changes are and also posted before and after screenshots. Please let me know what you think!

Before the end of the month I should have 0.2 released which will feature a lot more corners and redesigned areas.

Read the rest of this update entry...

0.15 - A New Corner & A Redesigned Corner

Today I've added a new corner and adjusted the elevation on an already existing corner. The decline of the road just didnt make sense nor did it feel realistic. I've made the decline a lot smoother.

View attachment 739303
View attachment 739304

I also added a new corner to slow that particular sector down slightly.

View attachment 739305

View attachment 739306

View attachment 739307

Hope you enjoy! Please provide feedback.

ROADMAP

Hey all I'm currently busy with uni work. However a big update is in the works and will be released in early May. It features a whole new massive sector and more foliage+detail. Following that I will continue working on the remainder of the downhill and then a graphical overhaul and the implementation of the physical road mesh.

Have a great summer!
-Cai

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play