My Summer Save

Save Game My Summer Save 2017-08-21

Login or Register an account to download this content
StefanVW submitted a new resource:

My Summer Save - Cool save.

This is my save,everything is organised,all you need is in the house or in the garage,Kilju is brewing,car is in perfect condition,it has a skin made by myself(if you want it just tell me in the comments),everything is bought,car fully tunned.All the jobs are avabile and you also have lots of money.All of the vehicles are at the house(except the Ferndale,it is at Fleetari's).Enjoy!I recommend using my save with the mod new tachometer position.Don't forget to leave a like!!!!

Read more about this resource...

might seem like a stupid question but once its downloaded it opens up a zip file how do i get it in the game? im new to this please help me

might seem like a stupid question but once its downloaded it opens up a zip file how do i get it in the game? im new to this please help me
if u want this save game. you open up the zip file and then go to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car and then copy everything from the zip file and replace it with them ones

no puedo dormir y las marchas del coche y de todos los vehiculos no funcionan porfa arreglelo

Mod-Edit:
RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Google translated:

I can not sleep and the marches of the car and of all the vehicles do not work porfa fix it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea