My starting point

Hi there:

Yesterday I have decided to come back to the simracing. I owned a G29 two years ago, but I sold it two months later.
I just bought a Thrustmaster T300 RS GT and a X-Rocker XR Racing Stand.

I play basically on the PS4 and most of the time GT Sports, so we will see how this evolve.

Cheers

Primer_Cockpit.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice compact rig! I also returned to sim racing recently, although my hiatus is a little longer as I was last playing Indy 500 and Indycar. I bought a used G29, which has it quirks, but in general I have been quite happy with it. Did you really not get on with yours?

I only play on the PS4 too (don't have a PC with windows in the house) and mostly I play GTSport. The lack of settings is a little bit frustrating at times, especially with the FOV (IIRC it is fixed at 55). I'd recommend trying to get your rig as close to your TV as you can to get the FOV about right.

Upvote 0
Nice compact rig! I also returned to sim racing recently, although my hiatus is a little longer as I was last playing Indy 500 and Indycar. I bought a used G29, which has it quirks, but in general I have been quite happy with it. Did you really not get on with yours?

I only play on the PS4 too (don't have a PC with windows in the house) and mostly I play GTSport. The lack of settings is a little bit frustrating at times, especially with the FOV (IIRC it is fixed at 55). I'd recommend trying to get your rig as close to your TV as you can to get the FOV about right.
Thanks for the advise ;)

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes