1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

My New Cockpit (Mk.IV)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by enkay74, Jun 21, 2015.

1. 15.jpg Hi Guys, thought I'd upload a few pics of my latest sim racing build. Been pottering around with this type of stuff and this is my 4th (and best) build. Last year I moved house and have a spare bedroom which has a small walk in wardrobe. The size works perfectly to be a sim racing nook and consequently I have stolen the bedroom to be my man cave and fitted it out accordingly!
    I started off with a dashboard from a WRX I got off ebay and built everything around that. After cutting the dashboard to size I built a fixed shelf for it, a custom center console to house some buttons, shifter & handbrake. Finally I put it all together, carefully hiding all of the cables and below are the results.....
    I can give more info if anyone has a question and if you are interested in seeing a video I just started a Youtube channel where I've got some vids of it in action and I plan to put some more of mods & builds I do in the future.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVTUO7E9aU4cnWlgzCEhEGQ

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      132.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      116.4 KB
      Views: