1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new arrival :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Philip Antonia, Mar 17, 2010.

1. As some of my friends here will know, my wife and I were expecting our 3rd child.

Well just five hours ago my wife gave birth to our Baby girl Megan. We are now all home safe and my oldest daughter Becky has already met her sister (at 3.am.) and my son Luke will get a nice surprise when he wakes up in the morning.

My wife (Verity) had her waters break at 21:15 just 15 mins b4 I was going to leave for work!! Megan was born just 61mins later at 22:16 weighing 6lbs 9ozs. We had only been at the hospital for 15 mins so it all went pretty quickly.

I'd like to say thanks to my friends here who have been asking how things are going in the recent weeks. It's amazing how friendly this community can be and I really enjoy being part of the RD family.

Cheers all, from a proud Daddy.

Phil.

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Congratulations to you and Verity, Phil, you must be very proud. Best wishes for the future with your new extended family.

3. Congratulations Philip and Verity :).

Lovely name too, Megan :)

4. Congratulations Philip and Verity, wish you both all the best for Megan ;D

5. Thank you guys:smile:.

We've been home 6 hours now and I've had 3 very brown nappies already:eek:.

My son woke up an hour ago and he hasn't stopped beaming. He's just as proud as his Daddy and my daughter is very much Mummy #2:smile:.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Congrats Phil & Verity, welldone :thumbup:

7. Big congrats to you and your family Philip. :smile:

8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

A huge congrats Philip! I hope you will live a long and happy life together forever :smile:

9. Congrats Philip, sounds like you are a proud dad (again :)) And you should be.
    Cheers

10. Congratulations Philip, looks like you are catching me up, only 3 more to go. :)

11. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Congrats to all mate:thumbup: my youngest is ten now but it seems like only yesterday since he was a baby.

12. Congrats Philip for you and your family :wink:
    she will bring lots of joy inside the house :wink:

13. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Congrats Phil! I can only dread the moment when I have to be a dad :D

14. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Gratz Phil :)
    May she become a racequeen :)