My Monkey Wants To Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
I mean Monkey, After getting hooked on the vein slapping addiction of sim racing. After forgoing anything resembling a life. I feel like I am getting close to joining leagues and be a responsible racer. I just would like some opinions on how they work here and are they viable. Having read so much about the disfunctionality of leagues. I hate wasting time. I do not like the physics in iracing. I skipped the whole arcade thing and didn't get into this until it started to feel like real driving. IE asseto corsa, gsc so with that said would love some advice. I am 51 and not stupid so please don't advise as though I didn't do my research. Thanks

Last edited:
It might be best to start with Club racing. It's no points, no pressure and you get to be with the people you will be in leagues with, A chance to get used to the rules, friendship and hone your skills so you won't feel out of place.

Just a thought.

Is club racing a generic term or a specific site. The Capital letter in Club makes me think site.

From I can see there seems to be clubs for all the titles here at RD is that what you mean.

I Got it, very cool, be doing the premium. Thanks for your work guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back