1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Monkey Wants To Race

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JeffL, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

I mean Monkey, After getting hooked on the vein slapping addiction of sim racing. After forgoing anything resembling a life. I feel like I am getting close to joining leagues and be a responsible racer. I just would like some opinions on how they work here and are they viable. Having read so much about the disfunctionality of leagues. I hate wasting time. I do not like the physics in iracing. I skipped the whole arcade thing and didn't get into this until it started to feel like real driving. IE asseto corsa, gsc so with that said would love some advice. I am 51 and not stupid so please don't advise as though I didn't do my research. Thanks

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

It might be best to start with Club racing. It's no points, no pressure and you get to be with the people you will be in leagues with, A chance to get used to the rules, friendship and hone your skills so you won't feel out of place.

Just a thought.

3. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Is club racing a generic term or a specific site. The Capital letter in Club makes me think site.

From I can see there seems to be clubs for all the titles here at RD is that what you mean.

I Got it, very cool, be doing the premium. Thanks for your work guys.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.